Due to an internal promotion, a recurring client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. You'll be responsible for collecting, processing and reconciling outstanding customer debt while maintaining strong working relationships.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Actively chasing outstanding customer debt in accordance company procedures
- Processing and reconciling customer transactions and debt in accordance
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers
- Analysing customer data in order to identify adverse behaviours and prevent risk
- Providing accurate and timely information on the status of customer accounts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a finance team, primarily focusing on credit control
- Confidence using Excel at an advanced level (including pivot tables, vlookups)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Oracle is preferred but not essential
The company hosts a large finance team, offering a realistic opportunity for growth and progression. Benefits include 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, medical cover and child care vouchers.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167559