Semi Senior Accountant
North London / Hertfordshire
Are you an experienced practice accountant/semi-senior who is seeking more from your current role?
We are working with a dynamic, forward thinking, tech savvy and fast-growing practice on the North London/Herts borders. With a rapidly growing and impressive client base, this firm is seeking an individual who is keen to build on their current experience, develop further and build a strong career.
Everyone within this business is extremely passionate about the quality of their work, their role and how this affects the on-going development of the firm and an equally passionate, like-minded individual will suit this opportunity.
This role is responsible for managing a Junior Accountant and assisting them with their development.
With continued growth forecast, this really is a superb opportunity to take on added responsibility within a highly respected business, work closely with the leadership team and progress your career in a reputable, driven, growth business.
This vacancy is moving extremely quickly so please respond with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible if you feel that you meet the above criteria.
- Qualified or QBE
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excel skills (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Organised and able to effectively prioritise workloads
- Proactive, strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness and ability to drive continuous improvement
If you feel that you have the relevant skills as above, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924392