Unified Communications Support Engineer - UCCE - HCS - Cisco
UC Support/ Assurance Specialist -
- London Based - Flexible working
- Join our growing, dynamic, customer obsessed team
- Bring your authentic self to work everyday
What if you could join a fantastic team that has no egos, trust and respects each other and is committed to customer obsession?
As the UC Technical Specialist, you will coordinate the implementation of complex assurance, major incident and change support activities across the varied customer solutions involving products, including but not limited to Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Contact Centre, Spark, HCS etc.
Some key responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with the compliance team to ensure risk appetite is well understood and implemented within business areas
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated, but not limited to Cisco Unified Communications
- Participate in the maintenance of risk registers and profiles, risk identification, resolution of audit points and event actions.
- Lead development and implementation of methods for the identification, recording, management and reporting of risk and monitor the efficiency of associated controls and their application throughout the function and across customer processes
- Provide advice and assurance over "what must go right".
Some of the skills and experience you’ll need:
- Experience in identifying and managing security, availability, performance and compliance risks associated with usage of technology
- Proven record in uplifting understanding and management of risk in technology through designing and implementing effective controls over technology assets.
- Several years’ experience in a regulated industry, ideally across the Telco or IT Vendor space
- Knowledge of IT standards, sector best and better practice and regulatory requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building across all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex analytical information.
- Basic Routing & Switching skills
- Good logical diagnosis/troubleshooting skills in the area of Cisco Call Manager, UCCE, HCS, WAN/ LAN Netowking.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, look no further. Our client has seen fantastic growth over the past few years, and 2018 looks to be the best one yet! Hit APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924625