You'll be a Credit Controller for a leading NHS organisation in their Private Patients department, mastering the use of Compucare to improve relationships with insurance companies. This is a progressive, highly sought after position with long term prospects.
This NHS organisation is known for being the best in healthcare for staff satisfaction and development, winning numerous awards and accolades. The Private Patients is commercially focused, fast paced and truly multifaceted. It is the ideal platform to launch a career in Credit Control.
You'll be a part of a large department with endless future opportunities.
As a Credit Controller for the Private Patients in NHS you will:
- Responsible for assisting in these Key Areas: Bad Debt, DSO, Cash Collections, call monitoring and AR
- Resolve queries around debt
- Use the compucare system to manage invoices and customer accounts on a daily basis
- Liaise with insurance companies
- Build, strengthen and improve customer relationships
- Chase debt and meet KPI's
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- Passion for Credit Control and an aim to continue with it as a career
- Compucare knowledge would be very desirable but not essential
- Results driven with a proven track record
- Good team player
- Healthcare knowledge desirable but not essential
- 22000 - 25000 dependant on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163332