DW Analyst Developer
Data Warehouse Developer/Analyst, SQL, Doncaster
Data Warehouse Developer/Analyst - Contract - Doncaster
My client a large public sector organisation are currently looking to recruit a SQL data warehouse Developer/Analyst on an initial contract until the end of March.
The successful candidate will;
- Organise and prioritise their own work load, whilst meeting a range of deadlines.
- Act as a specialist in Microsoft SQL Server skills and will provide advice on good database practice, schema design and writing performance queries
- Work independently within broad professional policies to agreed objectives.
- Continually use and improve their expert skills (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server platform (SQL Server 2008, 2008R2 / 2012), SSIS, TSQL and ETL solutions, NHS knowledge and understanding, national guidance) through experience.
- Continually improve and use their Microsoft Office skills.
- Adhere to Trust policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Attend mandatory training as identified by the Trust.
- Attend training courses identified as relevant to the post.
- Observe a personal duty of care in using office equipment, phones, computers, etc.
- Recognise, accept and display personal accountability beyond the job role and towards problem solving, and act with integrity, and focus on results.
- Be considerate of others, their contribution and needs, support and empower staff involvement and act as a guardian of the Trusts reputation and resources.