£36,500 - £37,500 + Holiday + Pension + Benefit Package
2 shift pattern 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00
Maintenance Engineer position available within a highly successful manufacturer with an international client base and award winning products. Great package available for the right Maintenance Engineer!
The role would suit candidates who are electrically biased/multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers from an FMCG/high volume manufacturing environment (ideally food). To apply for the role you must be proficient with PLC fault finding. Candidates who have worked on Siemens S7 and Mitsubishi are encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for planned maintenance, break down repair and installation work on the company's manufacturing equipment. This is a multi-skilled role working within a high volume manufacturing environment, you will be working with a small team of Maintenance Engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who are well recognised within their industry. A fantastic benefits package is on offer for the successful Maintenance Engineer.
* 85% Planned maintenance
* 15% breakdown repair work
* High volume manufacturing environment
* 2 shift pattern - 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00
* Limited overtime
* Strong electrically biased/multi-skilled maintenance engineer
* Ideally transfer from FMCG/food manufacturing environment (Any high volume environment is concerned however)
* Candidates with packaging machine experience will be at a high advantage
* Live within a commutable distance to Brayton
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924769