Financial Services Administrator
- Sending letters of authority to company's either by post or online, chasing the companies for the information & transferring the information to policy replacement questionnaires, the client's confidential questionnaire and our back office system.
- Keeping back office system up to date with all client information
- Arranging appointments with either Clients or Company Representatives and updating adviser's diaries.
- Answering the Telephone and dealing with any queries
- Phoning providers for updates on cases and updating systems.
- Keeping advisers up to date with timescales for receipt of information
- Responding to provider requests for further information or clarificationManaging client expectations regarding payment of funds withdrawn from plans
- Scanning all correspondence and saving to client files
- Printing and sending out valuation reports to all clients on a half yearly basis or as and when required
- Sending out letters on a monthly basis requesting clients contact us to arrange an appointment for an annual review.
- Creating review packs ready for when a client is seen by the adviser - valuations, investor reports and how much money a client has made over the past 12 months
- Inputting new clients onto platforms.
- Creating quotes and any documents associated with new business, filling in the paperwork ready for the adviser to take to the client.
- Opening and dealing with all incoming/outgoing post accordingly.
- Typing letters for clients
- Processing paper applications
- Submitting on-line applications
- Ordering stationery
- Creating new packs for advisers when they see either a new or existing client
- Using the franking machine ie franking the external mail or topping up the credit balance
Skills required -
Pension and Investment products - EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work professionally and follow practice etiquette
- Adaptable to meet practice requirements
- An ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Financial industry knowledge
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
- Up to date knowledge of regulation and legislation.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
##Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency## CP1
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79162345