Our client is a global name in Financial Services. They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their successful Liverpool office on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading providers of financial service solutions.
The Financial Controller will take responsibility for:
- Management of the annual financial statements process
- Leading on improvements for systems development projects for the legal entity control team
- Oversight of accounting for new business and periodic reviews of existing accounting and controls
- Supervising a team of accountants
- Monitoring accounting processes
- Maintaining relationships with the board of directors and regulators
- Providing insight as required in presentations to the Board
The Financial Controller will meet the following skillset:
- Extensive experience in Financial Services is essential
- Working product knowledge of Equities is crucial
- Experience in Legal Entity control
- Technical Financial Reporting and compliance experience with US and UK FRS101 and GAAP
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Technically strong accountant with the ability to run the month end process
Note, this is a highly competitive position. Candidates who do not have previous experience within the Financial Services sector are unable to be considered for this opportunity.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166001