Settlements Officer Payments Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established organisation during an exciting period of growth.
Our client is seeking a Settlements Officer to join their Operations and Settlements Department.
The role will involve working on a shift pattern basis, with shifts between 8am and 7pm Monday – Friday.
- The ideal Settlements Officer should have excellent numerical and organisational skills
- You will have accurate keyboard skills along with a professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Working within a team of 10, the Settlements Officer will be responsible for accurate and timely execution and delivery of transactions
- Working to SLA’s and dealing with both inward and outward payments.
- You will ensure the team continues to deliver a first rate Customer Service internally and externally adhering to Procedures and Internal Controls.
- Responsible for Inputting/processing and authorising payments
- Carrying out investigations
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- General database maintenance.
- Working within a team of 10, provide back-office support and service on operations.
- Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions: BACS, CHAPS, and International Payments. Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
- Relevant experience within a Back office / administration office environment.
- Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Swift Messaging – MT103 / MT202 would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service. Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164684