Audit & Accounts Manager (Top 100 Firm)
Taylor Hawkes are working with, a well-established, top 100 accountancy practice with offices based in the Westend. The firm are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager, the work will be split approximately 30% Audit and 70% Accounts production. You will be reporting at Partner level and will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will be expected to manage these through building client relationships, keeping open lines of communication to both the client and the partner with regard to any issues. You will have a team of audit & account seniors and semi-seniors reporting to you on each audit and will be responsible for the mentoring and training of staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To manage a portfolio of clients (value around £500-600k), developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring work-in progress against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
* To liaise with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts and to be the main point of contact for any ad hoc queries.
* Job planning, supervision and finalisation.
* To plan the audit work and implement that plan, identifying key issues.
* To plan staffing requirements for audits.
* To prepare and finalise statutory accounts.
* To act as an ambassador for the firm, to build up contacts and develop new business opportunities.
* Attend external and internal meetings.
* Work as a team with other managers.
* To coach and develop junior team members and provide constructive feedback.
* To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924833