Software Project Manager
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Business Consultant / Project Manager to join a true market leader in its field.
This role is primarily responsible for providing implementation services to a customer base to ensure software is implemented to meet their business needs. You will be the point of contact for each project, including coordinating resources, actions, issues and arranging for their completion/resolution where applicable. You will also possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships; proactively striving to improve service to all customers.
- You will be required to consult with customers to determine their business requirements before implementation.
- Project Management throughout the project lifecycle which will include production of business specifications and training manuals, Software testing, Resolution of customer queries and documentation of business processes
- There will also be the opportunity for some pre-sales responsibilities including tender responses and presentations to clients
- As this is very much a client facing role a high level of verbal and written communication skills is required with strong presentation experience.
- Previous experience project managing large software implementations
- The design and delivery of high quality project documents, processes and monitoring tools
- Prince 2 Qualification or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Familiarity of using Oracle based applications would be a distinct advantage
- Driving licence is essential
Business Consultant | Implementation Manager
Apply today to ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924654