Head of Finance - Shared Service Centre
* Head of Finance Shared Service Centre
* Leadership and management of the Transaction services and Payroll teams.
* Up to £95,000 (dependent upon skills and experience) plus benefits package
Reporting into the Group FC, you will have overall accountability for leadership and service delivery of the Finance Shared Service Centre. The service will support internal and external stakeholders, meeting service levels, cost, quality and control requirements, whilst driving simplification, standardisation, automation and improvement of processes and outcomes.
* Responsible for the leadership and management of the Transaction services and Payroll teams.
* Develop high levels of performance amongst the team and encourage development to retain talent and support internal career development.
* Responsible for all service delivery in the Finance Shared Service Centre, designing and embedding meaningful KPI's and driving process improvements to internal and external customers.
* Promote a strong customer service ethos to support delivery to agreed SLAs with the business and finance teams.
* Optimise the use of SAP, working collaboratively with Centre of Excellence.
* Drive efficient, standardised, effective and systematic transactional processing. Understand end to end processes to identify the root cause of issues and take ownership for driving resolution, including effective stakeholder management.
* Ensure that there are appropriate financials controls in place and procedures developed to periodically check operation. Responsible for implementing audit actions in a timely manner.
* Operate a sound system of internal controls, ensuring that key risks are mitigated and that controls are operating effectively.
* Deliver a quality record to report service to the operating businesses and central functions, meeting SLAs agreed with stakeholders and driving continuous improvement.
* A qualified accountant with considerable post qualification experience gained working in large, complex businesses
* A strong leader, experienced in leading and developing large teams, demonstrable experience establishing and transforming transactional teams.
* ERP knowledge essential (SAP preferable)
* Ability to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
* Experience of successfully transforming cultures and engagement, driving change within a large finance function.
* Experience of designing, implementing and operating robust financial controls.
* Experience of driving improvements in business processes and securing buy in from stakeholders across the business.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924308