D-Zine Furnishing Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team based in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant - Training Available
Location: Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire
Salary: £16,000 - £23,000
D-zine is a well-established rapidly growing company that hires furniture to Events, Exhibitions and Conferences across UK and Europe. Events include Wimbledon, Farnborough/Paris Air Show, Mobile World Congress Barcelona, IBC Amsterdam, 6 Nations Rugby, Silverstone Grand Prix and the golf open.
Deliveries take our team to vibrant cities throughout Europe including London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Paris, Berlin, Monaco, Cannes, Barcelona, Cologne, Nuremburg, Geneva, Hamburg, Madrid, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Vienna.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated people to join our dedicated team.
We offer the opportunity to be part of our Learn To Drive Scheme supporting drivers to further their driving career up to HGV1. Not only will we help obtain funding we will give you full support throughout your training and test which will enable you to start driving according to your passed qualification immediately.
This role includes training, career progression and development while working in a vibrant and exciting industry. The successful applicant will work supporting a dynamic and motivated team in a fast paced friendly environment. Travel opportunities are available along with commission and bonus schemes.
Assist with company Marketing and PR duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with team to develop Marketing Strategies adding innovative and fresh ideas
- Creation of written communications
- Originate, produce and distribute news letters
- Liaise with Trade and Press
- Manage email and postal champagnes
- Prepare sales presentations
- Prepare Tenders
- Support Website and Brochure development
- Manage; Website Content, SEO and drive traffic to company's website, Social media and ensure media platforms are updates with company content, Staff photos, Gallery photos
- Customer Service
- Follow up enquiries
- Enquire if orders are to be repeated
- Trouble shooting
- Answering incoming calls
- Produce client quotes
- Inform clients the order is on it's way
Marketing Assistant - Key skills an advantage but not essential:
- Marketing and PR experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT
- Ability to work deadlines
- Solid work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with Mailchimp, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Power Point, Photo Shop
To submit your CV for this Marketing Assistant opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Research Assistant, Marketing Administrator or as a Marketing Intern.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924178