Purchase Ledger Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our client, a legal practice that provides practical, high quality and commercially relevant legal advice to public, private and third sector organisations based in Bristol
- Produce and distribute clear and precise reports
- Ensure that weekly staff expenses are paid in a timely manner
- Timely production and payment of invoices
- Assist with processing of monthly purchase ledger invoices
- Any ad-hoc tasks that might be required to ensure high level of purchase ledger services
- Good understanding of VAT and VAT rules
- Proficient with SAR’s and application of these to the working environment
- Excellent numeracy end Excel skills
- Familiar with Money Laundering regulations
- Good understanding of accruals and prepayments
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £20,000.
If you’d like to find out more about this job, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.