Compliance Manager - South East / Reading - up to £45k
One of my Auto Finance clients in the South East is looking for a Compliance Manager to join on a permanent basis and assist the Senior Management Team in facilitating, advising, supporting and monitoring multiple business lines.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £45k advising on regulatory issues and requirements as they arise.
Principles accountabilities:To manage the Compliance, Supervisory & Regulatory Affairs with the local regulators for all the legal entities within the Market, tracking the evolutions to assess any impact on activities, processes and procedures;To proceed to an ex ante evaluation to the existing legal and regulatory framework concerning all innovative projects (including new products, activities or services) providing binding opinions to management;To manage the Anti-Money Laundering activities and the relations with the Competent Authorities;To identify and rectify compliance breaches, giving advice to the Management Team of any changes that need to be made;To oversee the training, and maintain adequate records, for the local employees of the legal entities relating to compliance matters in order to prevent compliance risks;To act as the whistle blowing contact for any matters of concern (outside of the management chain) for local employees;To manage, in coordination with HQ, the relationship with local regulator supporting the inspections of local supervisory authorities as well as the timely definition and execution of action plans;To report to the HQ Management and, if the case, to the Authorities on compliance matters;Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory regime and the requirements and guidance issued by the regulatory bodies
- Ability to translate said knowledge into suggestions and recommendations to all business areas to adapt and comply with such changes
- Ability to seek (or encourage others to seek) opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organizational problems and opportunities
- Ability to handle high conflict situations, to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Practical and collaborative approach
- The ability to drive teamwork and develop team members
- Effective self-management and time management skills including the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to make complex formal presentations to Senior and Executive management within limited timescales with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders, leading by example
If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV to Zara dot Koch at Maclean Moore dot com.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79175548