Principal Provisioner - IP
£50,000 + 15% Bonus
The Principle Provisioner for EMEA IP Service Activation is responsible for the END-to-END activation of complex managed and unmanaged IP solutions across the EMEA region. Acts as deputy to the Head of EMEA IP SA where required. Is also responsible for technical mentoring of junior team members.
- Provisioning of IP Services in whole EMEA region
- Enforce restriction in IPv4 & assign new IP’s to new cities wen new POP’s available
- End-to-End activation (design, configuration, test, turn-up) of unmanaged IP solutions across the EMEA region (including out of hours when required). Mangage own pending order queue to ensure CRD/CCD targets are met.
- Represent IP SA in internal meetings when delegated.
- Act as the EMEA IP SA lead on training, UATs and project impact assessments.
- Assignment of new orders to provisioners and senior provisioner.
- Develop and adhere to procedures and support policies regarding the installation of customer Internet access solutions within committed time scales and service level agreements.
- First level escalation contact for EMEA IP SA (including out of hours when required).
- Provide management and allocation of public IP address space, utilizing a working knowledge of RIPE policies and procedures (included rDNS delegation).
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Experience at interfacing with internal teams for dependancy resolution such as Operations, Product, Sales organizations;
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of Implementation and operational issues, demonstrated by a practical approach to technical problem solving;
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of customer services on a large IP network, for an Internet Service Provider or Telecommunications Operator;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of TCP/IP – IP Services Protocol Suite;
- Strong BGP design and configuration skills, over a SONET/SDH transport layer / Ethernet;
- Hands-on configuration experience of a wide range of Cisco and Juniper hardware, and associated operating systems;
- RIPE LIR policies and procedures;
- Strong IPVPN/ MPLS configuration skills (RFC 2547, RSVP TE, Martini draft);
- Working knowledge of VPLS technology
- Load-Balancing Techniques – inc. HSRP, BGP, LAG, LACP
- Experience with: IPv6, OSPF, NAT,OSI, rDNS delegation;
- Working knowledge of remote configuration of probs/NIDs.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925499