Audit & Accounts Senior (Media, Entertainment and Sports)
Taylor Hawkes are working with a top 100 firm, based in central London. Due to promotions within the firm, they are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior. The firm has a niche within the media, entertainment and sports sector. You will however be working with clients in various other sectors and exposure to corporate finance and due diligence work is part of the technical exposure.
The responsibility of the Audit & Accounts Senior job includes:
* Leading audit planning meetings and on-site teams
* Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnership, LLP's & Charities
* Reviewing the work of work more junior members of staff
* Planning and completion of external audit fieldwork
* Taking full responsibilities of the day to day audit process
* Reporting to the Audit Manager
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924824