Hours of Work
Mon to Fri – varying work shifts from 7am to 8pm.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage and action the resolution of AV and VC Technical faults at sites within the London/Cambridge area within the terms of the contracts – This position will be based primarily at the Granta Park site within Cambridge.
The individual will be an advocate or our client on these sites and will ensure that the brand of Quality and Customer Commitment is evidenced through their behaviors and the service they deliver.
Respond to faults escalated to the Helpdesk via the Helpdesk team or through the ticketing system.
To attend the room within 1 working day or sooner if the room is available to diagnose and resolve the issue. If the issues cannot be resolved, the engineer will need to order replacement parts within 1 working day following diagnosis.
Update the ticketing system at each stage of the process with a valid status update and any required action.
Update the customer at the earliest opportunity or by the end of the working day at the latest with action taken and next steps.
Demonstrate a proactive approach to identify a better way of working and prevention of reoccurring issues.
Provide event management support as required by the customer- this involves testing, monitoring and decommissioning of equipment.
- Answer calls within 5 seconds 98% of calls
- 100% calls are answered
- 0% calls Abandoned
- Average hold time is below 1 minute
Open Tickets - Incidents
- P1 - 98% of calls resolved within 24hrs
- P2 - 98% of calls resolved within 24hrs
- P3 - 98% of calls resolved within 48hrs
- P4 - 98% of calls resolved within 72hrs
- 100% of P1 & P2 incidents raised are responded to within 15 minutes
- 100% of P3 & P4 incidents raised are responded to within 60 minutes
98% of all faults are fixed first time
- No more than 5% of cases reopened within an 8-week window
Open Tickets – Requests
- 98% of requests are resolved within 120hrs
- 100% of all requests raised are responded to within 60 minutes
- Support contracts remain within agreed budgets at all time
- Mobile phone costs are within agreed monthly costs (TBA)
- Company Credit Cards remain within agreed budgets (TBA)
- 95% of Tickets are updated accurately
- 95% of calls audited are to the required standard
- 95% of cases audited are to the required standard
- 1 instance per month where Tech Ops have gone above and beyond service
- 100% of all customer reports are accurate and on time
- 100% of all handover documentation is accurate and clear R&R are established.
- Workflow boards and dashboards are 100% accurate and relevant
- To provide onsite training to floor captains and end users using the training material provided.
- Be involved in creation and delivery of new training material
- Evaluate training that has taken place and produce reports to support recommendation for improvement
- Management of gold stock at site for all required spares to assist in timely fault resolution
- Quarterly audits to take place and replenish stock as required to ensure that the required levels are adhered to.
- Attend Customer Service Review Meetings as required.
- Take part in contract review discussions and provide suggestion for improvement.
- Attend the Weekly Operations meeting and Weekly Technical Operations meeting to provide input to Service, Improvements and Cost.
- Escalate complaints from the customer to the Service Manager
- Ensure all incidents are raised via the Service Desk and recorded on the relevant CRM
- Provide support to the Service Desk in Halifax as requested to do so via the Service Manager
- Update the wider Technical Operations team with activities and priorities for the day/week ahead
- Regular communication with the Technical Operations team in relation to service related incidents and updates.
- Attend regular one to ones with the Service Manager
- Update the engineer schedule on a weekly basis
- Communication of all escalations and queries to the Service Manager
- Contribute to the business and team growth, providing continuous improvement ideas and suggestions.
- Attend FC meetings as required
- Deliver consistent, professional and regular updates to all relevant stakeholders
- Representation of the brand by adherence to the operating principles
- Ensure regular face to face meetings with the customer
- Ensure all deliverables and agreed actions are delivered on time to the relevant stakeholders to the company standard
- Collate customer feedback in a professional manner and provide to the Service Manager, Ops Director or Leadership team as required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926313