Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer - Bedford
My client is a dynamic, market leading engineering consultancy who specialise in providing exemplary professional services on a wide range of construction projects throughout the UK.
This respected consultancy are looking for a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to join and take a leading role in a team based in Bedford.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Client liaison
- Technical support to Junior Members of staff
- Take part in Business Development
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Working towards Chartership with a relevant body.
- Experience of completing Geo-Environmental site investigations.
- Experience in completing generic and detailed quantitative risk assessments (DQRA)
Working as a Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org