Senior Digital Product Manager
Senior Digital PRODUCT Manager
Duration: 6 months (likely extension)
Day Rate: £450-£550p/d
RZ Group is working on a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Product Manager on a contract basis in central London.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You should already have proven experience working as a product manager working on digital projects
- Experience working in a truly Agile environment
As the Senior PM, you'll be expected to lead multidisciplinary teams, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity. You will take products through all phases of development lifecycle with the goal of making things easier and faster to use.
You'll also be heavily involved in the product roadmap, investing a lot of time in user needs by successfully communicating them to business owners and key stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Product Manager within Digital
- Strong background working in an Agile environment
- Experience working closely with multidisciplinary technical teams - Developers, Testers, Designers, etc.
- Strong focus on User Research
- Understanding of best practice and UX principles
- Involved in Product roadmaps and project strategy
- Experience working across the full Product lifecycle
- Agile and/or Project Management certification (PRINCE, MSP, etc.)
- Exposure to Government projects/programmes
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925561