Freelance Senior Java Developer- Eupen- 3 Month contract-
I am currently looking for an experienced Java developer for a leading it support company.
They use their own resources in combination with international partnerships to deliver the services, the profiles and the computing products for their client.
Contract length: 3 Months (initial)
- You will be responsible for the development, the adaptation and the integration of the customer applications.
- You will be doing tasks for technical analysis to 3rd level support through test, documentation and implementation.
- You are also expected to animate workshops and trainings.
- 5+ Years' experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java, AngularJs, JQuery, Rest, SOAP, GIT,
- Proven experience in Continuous Integration, Testing frameworks
- Fluency in French.
Useful to have:
- Proven experience in Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket,)
- Technical experience with Oracle/ JBOSS
- If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to:
- Edward Walker
- IOS ; Android Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- t: ****************
- a: 76 King Street, Manchester, M2 4NH
- w: *******************
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925983