Mechanical Design Engineer - Greater Manchester - £30-36k
White Label are now recruiting for a Design Engineer for a company based in the Greater Manchester area. The company design and manufacture bespoke machinery, are market leaders in what they do, and have been established for many many years. They now seek a Design Engineer with a background in Machinery, Sheet Metal/ Fabrication and an understanding of Manufacturing Processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Engineer will include:
- Primarily preparing 2D/3D CAD detail design drawings
- Create and maintain supporting documentation including assembly/arrangement drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and equipment technical files
- Manage the project from concept through to completion/ installation
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience and be proficient in Autocad LT / experience in Inventor beneficial
- Project/Contract Management experience
- Academic or time served background in Mechanical Engineering (HND or Equivalent)
- Knowledge/Experience of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Pipework manufacturing techniques
- Time management/planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Databases
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing company with good prospects, a competitive salary of £30-36k (negotiable depending on experience), and the opportunity to progress and develop. The company are also offering pension scheme, 5 weeks holidays, free onsite parking and a friendly office environment.
Please apply immediately for consideration or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label for further details.