Senior Marketing Executive
We are currently working with a globally recognised software provider for the retail industry who are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing team. The role will suit an ambitious marketing executive who is ready for the next step in their career. If you’re commercially minded, passionate about retail with a high a level of organisation and attention to detail then this could be the role for you.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES
- Run, monitor and analyse digital and direct campaigns, to optimise and measure effectiveness
- Creation and coordination of marketing briefs to create required marketing collateral
- Writing creative copy for digital and offline use, including press releases, case studies, management briefs and brochures.
- Coordinate and analyse digital activity through SEO, analytics, PPC, social media etc
- Organise and coordinate global events and exhibitions.
- Work closely with external suppliers, design agencies and publications.
- At least 4 years of working within a B2B environment
- Proven track record of successful contribution to the achievement of specific marketing KPIs
- Experience in lead generation and qualification, direct mail campaigns
- Digital marketing experience and skills in using Adwords, PPC and SEO
- Strong understanding and experience in Google Analytics.
- Effective use of a Content Management System (CMS).
- Experience of marketing automation tools for email campaigns e.g. Mail Chimp.
- Experience of managing within an agreed marketing budget.
- Excellent communication and people skills whether face to face, over the telephone, or in writing.
- Use of Adobe Illustrator (Ai), to design and create literature.
- Experience in managing junior staff members
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924986