Digital Project Manager
Corethree is a rapidly expanding and well-known technology company. They specialise in mobile solutions, m-commerce and data manipulation. By integrating, analysing and monetising content, products, data and services for mobile and enterprise, they bridge the gaps between operator and customer.
The organisation has built an extremely credible portfolio of clients by delivering ground breaking and award-winning solutions to multiple blue chip clients such as Transport for London, Santander, First Group, Go Ahead group, Transport for Edinburgh and Keolis.
They are looking to expand their Digital Project Management capability and following a recent hire of a Senior Digital Project Manager, they now seek two Project Managers.
Working with the SDPM and Operations Manager, you will be ambitious, outgoing and fearless with at least three years in a similar role. The successful incumbent will have a passion for technology and development, a keen eye for detail and will not be afraid to speak up - the business fosters a culture of 'all voices being heard'.
- Develop and nurture rapport and effective relationships with clients which allows for building long standing relationships. You will be expected to maintain a deep understanding of the clients in your portfolio, be flexible and adaptable to their needs.
- You will be required to manage multiple stakeholders, this is a client facing role and you will be involved in new account implementation, development and overall delivery.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent time keeper. You will be managing a portfolio of client projects simultaneously and you will need to be able to prioritise workload to deliver complex projects on time and within resource constraints.
- Your ability to communicate is a priority. You should possess excellent verbal and written skills. There will be a requirement for you to provide written documentation to appropriate team members and clients which will include roll out planning, project paradigms, planning schedules and project milestones.
- You should have the ability to perform as an extension of your client. This will include providing guidance and support to the internal client services teams, identify and orchestrate prompt resolutions of internal and client issues and provide innovative processes, systems and culture.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- You should have been in a similar role for at least three years and be able to provide demonstrable experience in handling a portfolio of clients simultaneously.
- You will have solid experience in mobile technology, specifically native iOS and Android.
- You will be a consummate professional with excellent interpersonal skills. You should be a team player and motivated by organisational success. It is essential that you are able to focus on detail, provide innovative solutions and have the desire to generate ideas and solutions.
- The successful candidate will be motivated to take ownership of personal actions and outcomes and in doing so, ensure that your attitude is open minded and focused on developing capability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924812