Lead Solutions Architects
Lead Solution Architects with ERP / MOBILITY experience along with a very passionate outgoing business persona, required on a permanent basis working for a multi-billion-pound organisation based in Coventry.
Role duties will include providing solutions for a complicated legacy architecture, making changes to simplify the landscape of the architecture,
As the Lead Solution Architect, you will be an integral part of a rapidly growing workforce and will be responsible for major changes to the current architecture to simplify and change the strategy direction moving forward. You will be required to be an energetic, outgoing, self-challenging individual who can hold their own dealing with senior stakeholders and hierarchy within.
Your many responsibilities will be:
- Identification, Ownership and Production of the architecture strategy
- Integration of objectives and communications across architecture, solution delivery, service strategy, service delivery, innovation and DR&s teams.
- Demonstrate the value, costs and sustainability of solutions
- Develop, own and deliver tactical and strategic transition roadmaps
- Ensure that architectural governance processes across enterprise and solution architecture are defined and operated
- Guide IS and business to adopt solutions that facilitate delivery of the architecture strategy
- Accountable for identifying options that minimise overheads to opex budgets
- Development of the architecture team capability
Knowledge, Experience & Technical Know How (in order of importance):
- Demonstrable experience in ERP, MOBILITY,
- Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution architecture for programmes of work.
- Breadth of knowledge in ensuring that relevant capabilities (e.g. telecoms, systems of record, analytics) are brought together to support overall programme architecture
- Experience of legacy estate rationalisation
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- To have recognized expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology
- Relevant experience of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from EA to implementation including alternatives to waterfall delivery such as agile or prototyping
- Utilities experience highly beneficial.
- -Awareness of use and value of design and architecture tools such as System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidates who will be exposed to making a real difference for this increasingly growing organisation which will provide multiple opportunities to be promoted within.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.