TRAINEE WELDER – BH23 – CHRISTCHURCH – £8 PER HOUR
My well-established Engineering client based near Bournemouth Airport, are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a little bit of Welding experience, who is super keen to learn!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a College Leaver/Uni Leaver, or somebody with a little bit of Engineering experience, who is looking to expand their Welding skills within the work place.
The Trainee Welder will start off working days, but once you are trained and confident, will go into a night shift position.
PROFILE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRAINEE WELDER
- Must be able to drive due to location of the position
- Must have a Labouring/Engineering background in Apprenticeship or work history
The Ideal Trainee Welder Driver Profile
- Good communication skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A professional manner
- Experience operating within a warehouse/manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well established and professional team environment as a Trainee Welder, offering free parking! If you are interested in this position, click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925965