Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst
(Manual and Automated experience required)
Up to £45k + excellent benefits including huge pension, 27 days holiday, flexible working arrangements with homeworking available, large training budget encouraging staff to gain industry recognised certifications, travel/bicycle and discounted gym membership schemes + other excellent benefits
Our market leading e-commerce client, within easy walking distance of the train station and situated near the centre by shops, great restaurants and bars are looking to bring on a Senior/Lead Test Analyst.
Working on a cloud based solution with a multi-million user base, the successful candidate will work as part of an agile software development team supporting an international product that is delivered as a cloud based Software-as-a-Service solution to a range of customers.
A keen interest in technology as evidenced by:
- a strong motivation to stay abreast of technical advances
- a drive towards continual self-development
- A passion for cloud technology, and how it can benefit society
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Taking ownership of the testing strategy and testing processes and plans across products and projects
- Able to guide other testers in best practice and assist in improving their testing skills
- Testing in both waterfall and agile environments
- Significant experience in a software testing role
- Automated testing via tools such as Selenium, SoapUI/LoadUI and REST, Jira/Zephyr testing tools
- Able to design, build and execute manual and automated test scripts that can verify that the software satisfies both functional and non-functional requirements
- To design, build and execute load test scripts that ensure the software responds within agreed parameters
- Lead the continuous improvement of the testing strategy and processes
- Experience of working with and contributing to continuous build environments and unit testing tools
- Attention to detail, commitment and a structured methodical approach to work.
- Able to work autonomously
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924365