Huntress are currently representing a specialist organisation who operate in the construction industry in the search for a Buyer to join their Purchasing Team on permanent basis.
You will be responsible for all aspects of buying, procuring materials and hire equipment, within budget and in time to progress to site.
You will be expected to produce monthly budgetary control reports on all materials purchased and work closely with the project team reporting on procurement matters when required.
- Raising and placing orders.
- Preparing documents in accordance with requisitions and demand schedules.
- Evaluating and clarifying of quotations.
- Maintaining and keeping price schedules and supplier databases up to date.
- Assisting resolution of invoicing and accounting issues.
- Collating data to report on KPIs.
- Collating data for group rebate claims from key suppliers.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP with interviews happening on the 10th/11th of January.
If you believe you are interested and suitable for the above role please apply without hesitation!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.