Finance Reconciliation Analyst
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our client is currently looking for a Finance Reconciliation Analyst to come and join their team based in London. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £24,000-£27,00 per annum.
Our client is a leading global ecommerce travel technology platform with 250+ airline integrations and hundreds of the leading online leisure and business agencies and travel meta-search sites customers.
Our client seeks bright, driven accountants to join their rapidly growing e-commerce activities and payment solutions team. You will be reporting team leaders and to the Group Financial Controller and assume responsibilities for critical operational areas in connection with their unique booking payment solutions. The ideal candidate has an enquiring/inquisitive mind, be a fast learner and methodical.
Duties and Responsibilities of their Finance Reconciliation Analyst
- Credit control experience in managing customers accounts, managing of payment allocation and carrying out audit checks to ensure everything is applied correctly.
- Maintenance of airline accounts ensuring accounts are replenished when required.
- Carrying out reconciliation of the transactions, by cross checking the internal records against the airline and supplier accounts. Ideal candidate will need to have experience in reconciling supplier ledgers.
- Ability to provide high level analysis of data when required to senior management and have greater attention to detail.
- Ideal candidate to have experience in Merchant transactions and fraud review.
- Managing of supplier commissions and ensuring that they are recorded correctly and payment is collected in timely manner.
- Suggest new business decisions that can help grow the business.
- Managing auxiliary tasks related to prepay billing reports and also assisting with ad-hoc bookkeeping activities, including entries into Sage Line 50 Professional.
- Be part of the Accounts and operations teams
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for review
Skills & Experience required of their Finance Reconciliation Analyst:
- AAT accountant with 3 years minimum relevant experience within travel and payments industry.
- Understanding of FX and Card Payments preferable
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communicator with drive & ambition
- Extremely diligent, trustworthy and thorough
- Able to meet tough deadlines and customer focused
- Superior organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work quickly and under pressure during peak periods.
In return as their Finance Reconciliation Analyst, our client offers a competitive salary package and company benefits
If you would like to join the4ir team as their new Finance Reconciliation Analyst then please click ‘apply’ – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. THEY ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. THEY SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79164590