The role as Business Manager is face paced and to be successful you will have a professional, and caring character; strong leadership skills with a true desire to help others feel good.
Based in store in Crawley, Sussex the Business Manager will be a brand ambassador, building and harnessing strong customer and colleague relationships across the store. You’ll be accountable for the presentation of your counter, making it the place to be in store.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent Staff Discount
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days holiday with access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
The Business Manager will be provided with all the training you need to make sure you can be at your best, delivering fantastic care to their customers, every day.
The successful candidate will be supported to develop your beauty and retail knowledge and provided with the opportunity to progress your career with the brand, and the wider business.
Day to day responsibilities
As Business Manager your priority is to make customers feel and look great, so you’ll put them at the heart of everything you do.
You’ll help to create a brilliant retail team; coaching them to be at their best every day and leading the way in having great conversations with customers. Whether it’s simple advice or a full consultation using the brand's match made technology, you’ll inspire and excite them with your knowledge and passion.
Working with the Store Manager and Regional Business Manager, you will create and implement inspiring sales ideas. You’ll be commercially driven, understanding and delivering the retail plan for your store.
You’ll focus on the sales and performance of the team in your store, monitoring it closely to identify growth opportunities and explore different ways to raise awareness, and increase the profile of the brand.
You’ll always want to learn more. You’ll always be up to date with the latest trends and know what customers love. You’ll be excited about new product launches, attending engagement events and find ways to get the team in your store, and your customers just as excited as you are.
- Be from a leadership background where you pride yourself in inspiring others with a genuine passion for all things beauty.
- Have a desire to meet challenges head on and provide quality solutions that will help the business grow.
- Be commercially driven to achieving targets/key KPI’s.
- Be able to work in a team. Sharing your knowledge, and learning about the industry you will develop a best in class approach to drive performance and improvements within your team.
- Have a friendly and engaging personality, you will thrive in a fast paced and busy environment - a real people person.
- Want you to be the expert in your area.
Please apply with full CV
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79186907