Retail Operations Manager
The client; Airline retail services
The role: To oversee warehouse operations, deal with / resolve queries, meeting with clients and ensure KPI’s / contractual obligations are being met
Based at the warehouse in Slough, with some travel to Gatwick (travel expenses can be claimed back for Gatwick travel)
Main aspects of this role
- Overall responsibility for the operations, client interaction and KPI’s
- Managing, influencing or supporting the contract management structure and resource to ensure that the day to day service of the airline clients and passengers is fulfilled on a daily basis.
- The post holder should understand the complexities of matrix management and be responsible for the ensuring that; standard operating processes (SOPs) are maintained and developed, compliance with relevant legislative and Health & Safety requirements is maintained, and that cost effective operational solutions are implemented across the contracts using the cross functional teams.
- Overseeing all operations, meeting with customers
- Auditing of processes /Final say for all operational activities / performance improvement
Competencies / Previous experience
- Customer interaction background gained in an operational or service delivery role- preferably from an; airline operations, food manufacturing, retail warehouse, 3PL, supplier background
- Experience in stakeholder management and meeting customer expectations
- Ensuring that contracts are complaint and meeting SLA’s and KPI’s
- Able to work in a fast expanding business going through change
- Ideally previous experience within; airline services logistics, supply chain, airline, warehouse, operations or retail food industry
- Driving licence
Our client offers a progressive role in very fast growing company.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79179877