Denim Designer - Premium Brand
Denim Designer – Premium Brand
An amazing opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing premium brand. This role requires an exceptional denim designer who can work independently as well as working closely with the Creative Director to support with the brand and its development.
- Responsible for all research and design of the brand.
- Sourcing seasonal fabrics and developing washes
- Product range development including trips to overseas factories
- Able to communicate with factories on a technical level
- Overseeing all sample development ensuring deadlines are met for customer range builds and sign-off dates.
- Able to build relationships with suppliers.
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ years denim experience ideally from a brand
- Strong on trend research.
- Strong hand drawing skills
- Competent Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Confident and able to present to buyers
- Willing to travel and to work directly with factories
- Strong technical understanding of garment fit and construction.
- Strong organizational skills
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV to the email below!
Please kindly note that due to a high volume of applicants we will only be able to get back to successful individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79179192