- Claim set-up and data entry in several claim systems, Genius/CUI, Fineos. IVOS,Websure.
- Prepare and issue standard claim acknowledgement letters and other claims documents.
- Allocate new claims to analysts.
- Process claim payments.
- Carry our aged file/static claims reviews as required.
- Carry out work on claims bordereau where required.
- Assist with preparation of materials for policy renewals where required.
- Assist with preparation of materials for line of business meetings.
- Build and circulate regular claims MI reports from internal data warehouse and external apps such as Lloyd’s CRS.
- Assist claim analysts/managers as needed with copying, filing scanning, and related file maintenance.
- Assist with coordination of internal and external audits.
- Other administrative tasks and special projects as warranted.
Skills and experience required
- University degree preferred.
- Insurance related courses/experience are an advantage.
- Good general PC skills.
- Good knowledge of 2000 Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Genius, Lloyd’s CRS would be useful.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Self-starter and proactive approach to learning.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959925395