They are looking for someone to join their team of game developers to track in- game behaviour and then view all data on their single page application. This is built with AngularJS, whilst currently they are in the proces of upgrading to Angular2. They are strongly focused on modular code, optimizing speed, UX, build proceses and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- Has experience working on larger single-page applications (preferably AngularJS and Angular2)
- Used to working with REST API, JSON and promises
- Experience with automated build scripts (gulp/bower), continuous intergration and testing (TravisCI)
- Some experience using Python or O backends with AWS cloud.
- Is contributing to open source projects on sites like Github.
They want someone who has experience in working with teams using mature tools or processes and in the past, have participated in long running projects. As you will be a key part to how they develop their frontend, you will be used by game developers to improve their games affecting millions of players across many platforms! (So you will need to be comfortable with making decisions).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924087