Investment Operations Manager
Our Client, a highly reputable Investment Management firm with over £10Billion AUM is currently looking to hire an Investment Operations Manager to join their team in London.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Investment Operations team.
- Responsible for the oversight of external providers to ensure integrity and accuracy of data flow
- Responsible for ensuring all required trade lifecycle services are delivered
- Maintain operating platform that provides reliable and effective service
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and service providers
- Oversee and manage any business changes that impact the Investment Operations’ systems or processes
- Be the first line of support for the Investment Team
- Two or more years as a manager or in a senior role running an asset management operations team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the trade lifecycle, including derivative instruments
- Experience in dealing with and managing third party providers
- Professional qualifications desired
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924667