Our client, a fantastic market leading company based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join them on permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with the business stakeholders to define the strategic roadmap, set priorities and to develop high level plans. you will define business needs, managing the priority of these via the product backlog within an agile delivery environment.
- Developing effective and strong relationships with key business representatives throughout all stages of the project lifecycle to help shape and form any ideas into change requests
- Ensure benefits are aligned to target outcomes and challenge where benefits are unrealistic or insufficient to justify cost.
- Management of the product backlog within projects once changes have been approved
- Confidently engage with key stakeholders at all levels
- Define business needs and user stories with the business stakeholder and participate in the prioritisation of these changes with the project teams
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile methodology including Scrum meetings, sprint plans and analysing lessons learnt
Key skills and experience:
- Experience within a Product Manager or Senior Agile Business Analyst role is essential for this role
- Fully understand and demonstrate the principles of Agile
- Experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment such as JIRA / Confluence
- Agile certificate or course is highly advantageous
- Experience of working on end to end Project Delivery lifecycles
- Experience with working with many stakeholders with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the business
- The ability to work with and support both business and technical teams.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Product Manager / Product Owner / Agile Business Analyst / Surrey / Sussex / West Sussex / Gatwick / Horley / Redhill / Reigate / Crawley / Croydon / Leatherhead / Dorking / Sutton
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79176581