Training Manager- CPCS, NVQ A1 Assessor, A66, RTITB
A motivational group Training Manager is required for our exclusive construction client based in the Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire regions. This is a challenging roles that would suit experienced and qualified Training management or assessor manager professional with good construction plant, heavy plant, industrial engineering or armed forces, ex military training industry experience and skills with a real passion for training and development looking to further their training career. Experienced Trainers / Assessors with CPCS qualifications or similar plant training qualifications such as A1 assessors, NVQ, RTITB or other training qualifications are of real interest. In return there are good salary package circa £35k-£40k+ dependent on skills, training qualifications and experience and an exciting career in an established and rapidly growing company. Apply now!
The ideal construction plant Training Manager / Group trainer / instructors/ assessors will have the below skills and experiences;
- Training management experience / experience of being a trainer team leader, trainer manager, group trainer, head of training or similar management / supervisory role
- Trainers who have planned, designed and delivered construction training / health and safety plant training are desirable
- Relevant training, instructor / assessor experience ideally within the construction plant, plant equipment, lifting operations, construction machinery, slinging signaller industries or similar industrial engineering industries and / or armed forces, military and defence services.
- NVQ QCF Assessor or A1 qualifications are desirable or other qualified trainer qualifications are of real interest
- Hands on experience of operating construction machinery or heavy plant equipment maybe helpful
Desirable: Training qualifications: CPCS, NVQ QCF Assessor, NVQ A1, A66, RTITB or equivalent Assessor qualification or other recognised trainer qualifications such as PTLLS / DTLLS are desirable, RTITB instructor qualification, Fork lift Trainer etc. Our client is willing to offer further training to candidates with the right aptitude and instructor assessor experience and skills and further training qualifications.
You must have a full UK driving licence and car as there will be frequent travel to client sites in this role. You need to be up to date with current legislation, health and safety and have good computer skills, confident delivery with excellent communication and co-operative skills.
Key responsibilities of these construction equipment Trainers / plant assessor roles include;
- Designing courses, session planning and delivering construction and health and safety training courses
- Manage and plan training courses and activities (theoretical classroom and practical outdoor based /depot)
- Manager instructors and testers
- Carrying out testing and assessments, including on-site NVQ assessment
- Developing the training programming/ managing supervising / team leading
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients Training criteria
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924691