Accounts Payable Officer
Liberata is committed to creating opportunities for its employees, its clients and its shareholders. Our employees are motivated and we realise their potential, challenging them to learn and to embrace change.
Our passion for process and an intense client focus ensures that we deliver an award winning service.
There is an opportunity for 2 Accounts Payable Officers, located at the Hounslow Civic Centre on a fixed term contract. The main purpose of the role is to receive, validate and process supplier invoices and payment requests for the London Borough of Hounslow.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Process supplier and or/payee documentation
- Check, verify and register information provided accurately onto the
- Agresso, OHMS and Servitor systems
- Liaising with internal and external clients to resolve queries
- Manage invoices received with incorrect and/or insufficient information
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Educated to GCSE level or above with English and Maths of Grade C or above
- Experience in processing payments in an Accounts Payable section would be an advantage
- Knowledge of using Agresso would be an advantage
- Numerate with good IT skills encompassing the ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused
Excellent time management skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlinesTo apply for this role, please send your CV to ************************ with the job title in the subject heading.To comply with the government’s Baseline Security Personnel Standard Verification process, this job is subject to completion of a DBS check.
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday 26th January 2018
Encouraging diversity and promoting talent
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925839