Merchandise Admin Assistant - Heathrow
This international premium retailer & brand has continued success in Europe and the UK. In this role you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team to maintain optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise each stores sales and profit potential.
They pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service.
The responsibilities in this Merchandise Assistant job opportunity -
- Identifying stock opportunities to grow sales & reduce markdowns
- Maintain a good level of stock availability for products contributing significantly to company turnover and profitability.
- Review weekly availability within stores
- reviewing each line in context of the current performance
- Manage the replenishment controls
- Set up and maintain a WSSI
- Liaise with the warehouse and stores to resolve any logistics/delivery queries.
- Analysing category & product performanc,
- Understanding of trading calendars and seasonal sales
To be successful in this at this Merchandise Admin Assistant (MA) job opportunity :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in an academic Fashion/Retail subject
- Experience with a year in industry or experience at a MAA or Allocator level in fashion, accessories, department stores or shoe retailer
- Ensure accuracy of replenishment orders from suppliers (both internal and external)
- Prepare weekly trading reports.
- Produce and review a weekly sell through report by category and supplier and proposing key trading actions.
- Produce accurate and timely ad hoc reports requested by management.
- Excel literate & enjoys numbers and analysing data
- Maintain an awareness of general market trends and be aware of competitor activity within travel locations which may affect sales trends.
- That you have excellent skills in presentation & communication
This global business also offer autonomous working conditions & competitive pension contributions . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference Q104362.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79185537