EXPERIENCED SITE MANAGER FOR 5 RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER DEVON
The role will be No1 on site taking the project from inception to handover of the last units. Quality and customer satisfaction is at the heart of the company and the steady controlled but impressive growth they have achieved is because of these core values.
They are one of the UK's leading 5* house building and construction companies. They build award-winning homes across the country in prime locations, striving to create sustainable new developments. They work with local people to create communities and they are passionate about building the right homes for their customers. As a business they pride themselves on their values of excellence, passion, collaboration and integrity - demonstrating strong ethical standards with openness and honesty.
- Ensure that all contractors adhere to their requirements.
- No1 on Site
- Induct new starters on site; ensuring that they have a full understanding of the company Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Ensure that the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Accompany the Contracts Manager on any management duties they may need you to participate in.
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Attend management meetings and report any issues / positive feedback in regards to sites you are managing.
- Assist the Contacts Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections
Experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
- A strong track record working on 100+ unit projects.
- Excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers.
- You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
Our client are offering a competitive salary depending on experience + bonus and benefits for this role. This role will develop into other sites along with longevity in the business and great training.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925415