£35k + Benefits
Initial 6 month FTC
This role sits in the Business Systems Team, within the wider Business Services function. The Business Systems Team is responsible for developing and maintaining the systems that underpin the Business Services function. These include the customer management systems —as well as systems for billing and data management.
The team is also tasked with ensuring the data utilised by Business Services within these systems is correct; by validating all incoming data, storing data efficiently and managing outgoing data streams.
This systems developer role is to support the Business Systems Team in all these areas, but particularly to focus on improving processes and systems integration. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong programming skills to apply themselves to a growing area of the business and learn more about the Energy Industry.
Key duties and accountabilities of the role will include;
- Support and deliver systems implementation to ensure the Business Services processes are streamlined and efficient. Work on and deliver innovative solutions for PPA, FIT and Supply to support the future growth areas in line with key stakeholders.
- Have a commercial mind-set with a view to streamline solutions for commercial advantage.
- Maintain and develop the existing business solutions to ensure streamlined activity and output.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve f data integrity, identifying and acting upon areas for improvement.
- Assist Propositions Manager with new product offerings and delivery of these.
- Provide regular reports to Business Systems Manager on systems development and the progress that is being made against KPIs and objectives. About you
- Interested? Apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
- With a background working within an agile framework, you will possess demonstrable knowledge and experience of relational databases and programming including VBA.
- You will be personable and comfortable working within a team and able to deliver to deadlines, whilst self-managing your time and prioritising workloads. Being passionate about finding solutions to process and systems, you will have a tenacious determination to fix problems and see these through to their resolution.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924608