Financial Reporting Specialist
Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working exclusively with a growing business in North Yorkshire.This is a very specialist role within finance and the business are keen to bring on board someone who can take ownership for the completion and development of the financial reporting processes.
In this role as financial reporting specialist you will provide regular statutory and bespoke reporting as directed by the business and relevant external partners.
The core duties of this role are:
- Design and develop financial reports, queries and ad-hoc analytical schedules as requested by Senior Management
- Ensure that all financial reports are completed accurately, on a timely basis and in accordance with accounting standards.
- To liaise and guide the IT team as needed with regard to MI needs and custom reporting
- To support the budget setting process through initial analysis and forecasting of cost centre and departmental budgets
- To undertake timely department and cost centre reporting of income and expenditure as appropriate
- To highlight and accurately report variances with budgets and actual
- To complete accurate and reliable month end reporting in a timely manner
- To undertake meaningful and relevant month end analysis with appropriate narrative as needed
- Design and reliably produce bespoke customer reporting including volumes, margin, WIP and relevant production data using in house MI systems
- Support the development of sales, operations and production KPI's and provide relevant, reliable reporting to senior managers as needed
- To identify variance and undertake analysis of KPI's with narrative as required
- To participate in relevant project planning activities providing statistical and analytic services as required.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have excellent financial reporting processes.. They will be well versed on statistical analysis technique, costing methods and techniques and experience working in the manufacturing sector would be advantageous.
Advanced Excel is a pre requisite.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924370