Interim Management Accountant
We are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join the Finance team, for a period of 12 months due to maternity leave.
Our client is a global business and leader in it's field, based in Abingdon, South Oxfordshire
As the Management Accountant within a team of 4, your main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting into and reviewing of the monthly forecasts utilising existing system capabilities
- Supporting delivery of the Budget and Business Planning process
- Supporting development of value added & insightful analytics
- Proactive Business partnering to local and globally based teams
- Circulation of timely & accurate reporting and analysis to the Business
- Forecasting (monthly, half year and full year) in Adaptive software system
- Developing insightful financial cost metrics/reporting for the teams being supported and the wider business teams to drive more effective decision making
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with the teams being supported
Ad hoc analysis and project work
For this key role, we are looking for a Qualified Accountant (CIMA or equivalent) with experience of using SAP. You must be a confident and very strong communicator and team player for this role.
Up to £45,000 plus 25 days holiday and pension, on a fixed term basis for 12 months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925861