Technical Support Engineer - Optoelectronics - Hertfordshire - S/TW28
Technical Support Engineer – Optoelectronics – Hertfordshire – S/TW28
Salary: Negotiable, Including Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone and Pension
My client, who is a leading manufacturer and supplier of optoelectronic technologies are now looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team.
Based from their offices in Hertfordshire, you will act as the 1st line of support for Digital Pathology and Camera customers, as well as visiting existing UK customers to resolve system faults and conduct scheduled preventative maintenance and requested upgrades.
You will offer presales support and be able to provide technical assistance in the areas of IT and system functionality. You will liaise with sales engineers on potential customer upgrades to existing systems.
You will be a confident candidate able to communicate via telephone, email and fax with both colleagues and customers.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar Technical Support role, you will be able to provide customer product training and conduct in-house testing of new systems prior to customer delivery.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and the chance to work with a leading name in optoelectronic technology.
- You will hold at minimum a HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- You will have experience with scientific imaging technologies and/or optoelectronics
- You will have experience in a Technical Support role.
- You will have experience with electronic circuitry and fault diagnosis
- The candidate MUST hold a full, clean UK drivers licence
- Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: Technical Support, optoelectronics, HND, Electronics, Fault Finding, Troubleshooting, Digital Pathology, Engineer
To Apply: Please forward your CV and a covering letter to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924267