Scrum Master / Digital Project Manager
Our client is a customer centric digital agency who are going through an exciting period of growth with headcount increasing 20% year on year. The company cover the full service and digital product cycle, delivering innovative solutions to high profile clients.
They are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master / Digital Project Manager to help deliver exciting disruptive software that will play a significant part of the company’s future. This position will have a high level of exposure and you will be a key link between the business and the client.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as part of the Delivery Team, gatekeeping processes and constantly improving them to make sure designers, developers, testers and marketeers can get on with what they're very good at
- Be a natural servant leader who will get stuck in, ensuring projects run smoothly
- Work with brilliant designers, developers, testers, marketeers and your fellow Scrum Masters/Delivery Consultants
- Evangelise and coach Agile Scrum principles, both internally and externally
- Be the point person for our client, talking to them constantly, making sure they understand what is happening and why
- Set, track, and communicate metrics
You will be/have:
- A proven track record in delivering projects as a Scrum Master working with cross functional teams
- Impeccable communication skills with extensive experience of managing clients (or internal stakeholders if you've been working client side)
- Experience of complex product development, juggling budget, scope, people and time; preferably this would be a full cycle project, right from user story mapping through to support and everything in between
- Very strong organisational skills
- An inquisitive and analytical mind, constantly asking why and gathering data to look for trends/insights
- Experience of driving continuous improvement both on a project and department/company level
- An appreciation of "what better looks like" in terms of delivery, digital and design
The company offers a great working environment and company benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right person to have a genuine impact on the business working on a high profile project that will impact the future of the agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924151