Integration Architect Mulesoft, Banking, Technology Consulting
Role: Integration Architect (Mulesoft, Banking, Technology Consulting)
A highly regarded technology consultancy is looking to expand its specialist systems integration team working with clients in financial services.
The Integration Architect (Mulesoft, Banking, Technology Consulting) will work on client site with financial institutions on large scale integration projects. This will involve working with clients to recommend integration strategies, shaping integration solutions and leading the delivery of integration architecture. Successful candidates will also be expected to work closely with stakeholders across the client business up to c-suite level, lead teams and take a key role in practice development.
A successful Integration Architect (Mulesoft, Banking, Technology Consulting) will have:
- A background in working on projects in financial services
- Technical solution experience on complex implementations
- Experience of working with middleware technologies such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi Oracle Middleware, IBM Middleware
- A Proven IT Development background
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Consulting or third party vendor experience
The Integration Architect (Mulesoft, Banking, Management Consulting) offers the chance to join a market leader who have performed exceptionally in the wider financial services space over the past 5 years. Their rapid expansion gives a successful candidate the chance to grow rapidly into senior roles without barriers. For more information please apply to or call for more information.
Rate: From £50,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans