Software Development Team Lead
Job Title: Software Development Team Lead
Company: Secure Communications and Cyber Security specialists
Location: Hereford / Remote working is possible
Salary: Negotiable to £60,000
Software Development Team Lead: This is an opportunity to join an innovative developer of highly secure communications systems and lead their software development efforts. You will run the software development team, delivering multiple software projects and advise on software technical encryption and security solutions, architecture and management. You will take responsibility for the team, the technical products and services reporting to the Programme Director and advising the board if required.
To give you an idea of the technologies involved, below are details of the technology stack employed at the company.
C/C++ , Objective-C, Swift, Java, 9-patches, Google Maps APIs, Android Content Providers, General localisation including LTR and RTL support, Working with NDK built libraries, Unit testing and Device Instrumentation
- Manage technical service personnel responsible for product development and customer related technical issues.
- Define the formulation and quality standard of new company products and control the process by which they are produced.
- Manage and control all aspects of the company's development, both in terms of customer specific developments and general ideas for improving the company's product range.
- Monitor all market requirements and trends and advise on new product requirements with a commercial and technical case for pursing development activities to provide such new products.
- Technical Matter expert to the company
Apply now and I will call you to discuss these roles in more depth.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926396