Business Development Manager - Pensions
Would you like to take your career to the next level with a world leading Financial Services firm? Look no further as we have just the thing for you!
Professional Recruitment are extremely pleased to be assisting our client, a world leading provider of Insurance, Wealth Management and Employee Benefits advice, in their search for a Business Development Manager to join their Pensions Department. This is your chance to bring your skills to an already hugely successful business and take them to the next level.
You will be covering a national remit however regular travel to the South Wales office will be required.
Key duties as Business Development Manager:
- New business sales of SSAS and SIPP schemes to meet agreed revenue and profit targets and related activities required to achieve this
- Devising sales plans in line with a clearly defined sustainable growth strategy
- Developing and building positive relationships with new and existing supporting IFAs to raise awareness of self-invested products and services
- Market presence and profile through engagement with external bodies or firms, seminars, workshops or business funded events
- Helping to prepare and deliver new business pitches and presentations
- Ensuring all products pricing and fee quotations are agreed in line with appropriate fee schedules and pricing models
- Where delegated, ensuring the proposition is refreshed in line with market, client and international feedback
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of key market developments and regulatory requirements
Our client would really like to see candidates with a proven track record in sales within Financial Services with excellent knowledge of SSAS and SIPP products. You will possess a superior understanding of the pensions industry along with strong business development and relationship building abilities. The successful candidate will be a fantastic communicator and negotiator across all formats and at all levels, and be self motivated and driven to meet and exceed targets.
This is an opportunity with a highly successful and dynamic firm where you will receive a very good salary and good OTE, along with many company benefits and a 20% bonus.
Please apply today if you fit the bill!