PPC Account Manager
Would you like to take your paid search career to the next level? Would you like to work for a large agency without the usual red tape? Would you like to work for an agency that will reward your hard work with salary and promotion reviews when you are ready instead of just once or twice per year? Would you like to work with exciting e-commerce clients?
This PPC Account Manager role is ideal for someone who feels trapped in an agency where they spend too much time staring at spreadsheets and optimizing paid search campaigns instead of doing the job that was promised to them when they applied or a Senior PPC Account Executive who is ready for the step up. Whilst you may be required to get your hands dirty from time to time, most of your time will be spent meeting with clients to understand their business needs, developing junior team members and working strategies to increase performance.
Most PPC Account Manager jobs specs look and sound the same so I won’t bore you with a list of day to day responsibilities. What really makes this opportunity exciting is the fact that you will work for an agency that really is committed to your career development, the people really are genuinely nice and the clients are open to trying new things! The agency also prefers to promote from within, the Head of Biddable has 5 promotions since starting as an Exec years ago, who knows where you will be in 5 years?
You are encouraged to take part in as many of the free marketing courses as possible to broaden your understanding of other channels, these are usually run by the heads of other departments such as Paid Social, Programmatic, Display, Mobile, SEO, Affiliates etc. You can develop your soft skills with courses that teach you to manage a team or create a solid PowerPoint presentation that tells a story.
- 25 days holiday, plus extra holidays between Christmas and New year when the agency closes
- 3 optional and additional paid days of work for charity work
- A pension plan with matched contributions from 2% to 6% of salary.
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Flexible benefits (chosen by you via salary sacrifice)
- Private medical, critical illness, dental insurance, health screening
- Gym Flex, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, buy extra holidays, give as you earn
- Travel insurance, personal accident insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Finish early on Fridays & Free breakfast and fruit every day!
- Agency and team drinks
- Subsidised café and messages
- On-site beauty treatments
- Fee annual eye test and flu jab
- Free financial education and support
If this sounds interesting then please apply ASAP, however, if you don't have a CV or want to find out more before you apply then email alexisw 'at' herd.digital or sent me (Alexis Wilkie) a message on Linkedin
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924015