Opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to Join a successful Omni-channel Retailer located in a prime Central London location. This global brand operates in over 60 countries with head offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Hong Kong and maintain great cultural values, with a fantastic working environment.
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to work alongside the Head of Digital and be involved in shaping the Frontend Development across International markets and be a lead Developer for EMEA regions.
- You will be responsible for all frontend development across the websites, working closely with eCommerce and Digital teams and supporting omni-channel and Digital initiatives across Retail, wholesale and eCommerce
- Responsible for delivering and developing new features for their websites and working with internal teams as well as 3rd parties
- You will identify ways of achieving excellence in delivery for accessibility, SEO and performance
- Responsible for a team of in house and off shore Web Developers and forming technical decisions, with close communication with internal stakeholders
- Excellent employee benefits including flexi working, as well as the opportunity to work across varied brands and markets
- Mature I.T. structure with targeted opportunities for progression
Desired skills & experience
- You will have strong experience with an eCommerce platform (Preferably Demandware or Hybris)
- You will demonstrate a proactive approach to programming with experience leading and providing support to Junior Developers
- Excellent communicative skills, both verbal and written
- You will demonstrate a strong customer focus with excellent functional and technical skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Tria Recruitment, please give Sasha call on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926025